thought the only love that i had was, mine
- Who: That’s tricky, pretty sure it’s Gabrielle Wortman
- What: Alternative rock, like Florence and the Machine, Bohème
- Where: Los Angeles + Facebook / Soundcloud / Amazon
- When: The Voodoo EP is out now
- Why: The piano. The minimalistic synths. The sparse drum track. Oh, and the voice: It’s powerful. It’s haunting. It’s passionate. It’s astonishing. Simply put there is nothing I can’t tout to the highest of touts with this song. So while I sit here and tout to the utmost of my ability, press play.