if the strings i strum were gold, could i convince you to love me ’til we’re old
- Who: Paul, Patrick, Bryan, Tommy, and Adam
- What: Chill indie rock, like Ace Reporter, Brown Shoe
- Where: Brooklyn, New York + Facebook / Bandcamp
- When: Debut LP Autogeography arriving May 22nd
- Why: After a looooong Monday a laid back rock song about none other than the topic of love couldn’t be more of a tasty treat. Great Elk is a five man band that can craft one hell of an infectious sound. I’m convinced that these folks are worth keeping an eye on as the year goes on.