[COVER] Chet Faker – “No Diggity”
curve’s the word, spin’s the verb, lovers it curves so freak what you heard
♫ Chet Faker – No Diggity (Blackstreet cover)
- Who: A guy whose real name is probably not Chet Faker.
- What: Chill-hop, like Rhye, Haim, Christopher Norman
- Where: Melbourne, Australia + Facebook
- When: His EP,Thinking In Textures, is out May 22
- Why: There has been a serious lack of cover song action on TBE so far this year and I can think of no better way to get back into them with this thick and slow version of “No Diggity.” If the first one soundtracked your ride to the party, then this one will get you home. And probably get you laid.