[MP3] Hexes & Ohs – “The Colors”
By 0 Comments|
red is for passion, its always in fashion
- Who: At least one guy and one girl (judging by the video)
- What: Mystical groove pop, like Phoenix, Cut Copy, Death Cab For Cutie
- Where: Montreal, Canada + Facebook
- When: New album Thank You is out May 22nd.
- Why: It starts with a distant guitar groove. It continues with nimble bass line. It fills out with drums as the volume blossoms. Then the vocals come. In the end it’s hard to tell which element sounds the best. They all climb on each other as the song’s whisks along like a car on hugging the corners of a fog drenched country road.
← Previous Story [LP] Art Imperial – CULT OF LOVE (w/ “Cult Of Love”)