[MP3] Frank + Derol – “Barely Love You Too”
you know that i would do anything, tell me what you want to say, is it safe enough to say…
♫ Frank + Derol – Barely Love You Too
- Who: Codi Caraco + Brandi Cyrus (Miley’s sis)
- What: Delicate chick pop, like Foxes, Friends, Meiko
- Where: Los Angeles + Facebook
- When: An album should be soon. Stay tuned.
- Why: Frank + Derol are going to everywhere soon. Half of them is a Cyrus and Interscope is putting all they got into hyping and shaping the duo. It’s inevitable. But its also no a bad thing. “Barely Love You Too” shows a type of restraint and elegant sonic efficiency that isn’t normally associated with major label muddling. I wouldn’t be surprised if these two have pretty strong artistic visions. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the labels are just getting better at shilling what we want. Either way I’m digging it. Catch them live at any number of upcoming LA dates including one at The Echo on 9/27 with Wildcat! Wildcat! and DWNTWN. Yeeeea!