darling please don’t hesitate, can i get you now or must i wait?
- Who: Adam H Stephens & Tyson Vogel
- What: Railroad country rock, like J Roddy Walston, Mumford & Sons in a punk phase.
- Where: San Francisco, CA + Facebook
- When: New LP The Bloom & The Blight is out Sept. 4.
- Why: I haven’t rocked out to Two Gallants since long before this site existed but the ragged blues rockers are finally back and I’m really curious to see what else they have in store for us. “My Love Won’t Wait” is a bit of an evolution from classics like “You Losin’ Out” & “Las Cruces Jail.” The childhood friends bring a heavier grunge sound to the table, a nod to the music of their youth. I can get down with this jam but I do miss the harmonica action. For some of that goodness get on the mellower new jam “Broken Eyes.”