dancer in the night, playing with my eyes, velvet tongue so sweet, say anything you like
- Who: Jack Tatum & friends
- What: Summer smooth wave, like Toro Y Moi, Twin Shadow, Poolside
- Where: Virginia + Facebook
- When: But new LP Nocturne now.
- Why: It’s been a couple summers since we heard from Wild Nothing and as this one rolls to a close it’s great having more of Tatum’s light-rock grooves to sooth the body. “Paradise” sounds like it could have easily come from another decade but I guess kicking it poolside is a timeless activity.