[MP3] Yes, Nice – “Hot River”
painted faces in the trees, a million eyes, million degrees
- Who: Scott, Nathaniel, Jillian, Darren & Peter
- What: Jangly indie rock, like Beirut, The Colourist, The Griswolds
- Where: Edmonton, CA + Facebook
- When: Buy debut LP Warm Gun soon.
- Why: Hailing from the same way-north-of-the-border city as Purity Ring, Yes, Nice one wouldn’t expect such a summer breeze of a jam. This is music for lounging, drinking, and kicking it real with good people. Coincidentally those are 3 things that are easily combined in my favorite summer activity of tubing. Add this one to the playlist.