as the morning comes to us, i believe its time, to tell her everything, where i’ve been and why she cried
- Who: Jesse Kivel & Zinzi Edmundson
- What: Throwback sunshine pop, like Tanlines, St. Lucia, Poolside
- Where: Los Angeles + Facebook
- When: Probably a new album soon.
- Why: If Kisses’ blend of chilled out summer love grooves never quite caught your ear then you probably hate sunshine and smiles. Let this cocktail of sounds wash over you and I think you’ll have a new appreciation for Kisses in any season.