I know it’s been a while since the last Just Burn It! mix but you may have noticed all the changes to the site instead. Well as site tweaking settles down I’ll be making more mixes for y’all. Lets start with this one!
As spring arrives there are often days that turn out to be less warm than we would have hoped. I often find these days to be the most depressing. At least in winter you know what to expect but during these transitional times it can be tough. Hope is often higher than the mercury. On these depressing days it helps to have a soundtrack to pick you back up, and what’s better than a solid hour of upbeat music! There are dance-offs, face-offs, walk-offs and now an upbeat-off! Wait, that doesn’t sound right. Anyway, here are 19 tracks that are guaranteed to get you amped! From hand-claps to fist-pumps, it’s 60 minutes of pure upbeat psyched motivation! Make it your soundtrack to spring cleaning! Your place has kinda been looking like a dump…
Track list after the dump. I mean jump.
1. Iglu & Hartly – DayGlo
2. Bluejuice – Vitriol.
3. Totally Michael – Casual Satisfaction
4. Friska Viljor – Old Man
5. The Rapture – Whoo Alright (Yeah Uh Huh)
6. Project Jenny, Project Jan – ZooBar
7. Operahouse – Born A Boy
8. Born Ruffians – Hummingbird
9. The Teenagers – Make It Happen
10. Delays – Hooray
11. FrankMusik – Confusion Girl
12. The Metros – Live A Little
13. Matt & Kim – Yea Yeah
14. Parka – Disco Dancer
15. Jukebox The Ghost – Good Day (Remix)
16. The Fernets – I Can’t Explain
17. Future Islands – Good Friend
18. Pearl And The Puppets – Make Me Smile
19. Emiliana Torrini – Jungle Drum
https://www.theburningear.com/media/2015/03/TBE-Header-Logo-2015-stack1.png00Brandonhttps://www.theburningear.com/media/2015/03/TBE-Header-Logo-2015-stack1.pngBrandon2009-04-27 01:19:382011-04-10 19:04:38Just Burn It! The Upbeat Beatdown mix